Monday 19 April 2010

Classic cars, Imelda, Burlesque and Chocolate!

I wanted to express my excitement about a couple of events I'm very much looking forward to in Spring and Summer. Firstly, Joe and I are heading to sunny Brighton (or hopefully sunny anyway) in May to celebrate both our birthdays. So far we've booked a lovely 4* hotel near the seafront and have placed Brighton pier waffles, Fish and chips (obviously), The Lanes , The Eighties Matchbox B-line Disaster at The Great Escape Festival and The beach on our agendas. I've done some researching and found a cocktail bar nearby with a very promising menu. I can't wait to sit by the sea with a Singapore Sling or a Mojito (or both). I've already bought a blue and white polka dot Jive-style dress for the occasion. And I'm determined to visit this gorgeous looking place to feed my chocolate habit...




Oh a whole month I have to wait for a "Choccy Woccy Doo Dah" slice of cake and a hot chocolate...
I'm also particularly excited about Vintage Goodwood Festival in August. Especially as I get to see the wonderful Imelda May perform for the first time as well as some hot classic cars, The Damned, Buzzcocks, Gwendoline Lamour and Beaux Belles (particularly excited about the latter).

Imelda May: Isn't she lovely?

Coco Corvette's most recent antics have mainly revolved around Tina's Place at The Victoria in Mile End last Saturday. Another enjoyable burlesque performance under my belt and I promise to have some pictures from the night soon. For now I'll enclose a video of my most recent performance before that (6th February).





0 comments:

Post a Comment